keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

Me, a blonde??

Since I was 13 years old I have been dying my hair. It has seen many varieties  from red to blond (which it it is now at the moment). When I was in middle school my friends used to call me a kinder egg, you know those chocolate eggs with a surprise in it. Well the point wasn't the surprise but the layer of milk inside the egg. See at that time I had brown hair (also hair color) but I guess I was or acted a little slow, so my friends called me kinder egg, dark on the outside, blonde on the inside ;) 

More than one year ago I finally colored my hair blonde and it has stayed that way ever since. From time to time I actually get these moments when I feel like a stereotype blonde, the not-so-witty girl. 

Here's my ''act of blonde'' for today:

I had to straighten my hair a moment ago and took my straightener from its bag. As normally I pressed the on/off button but nothing seemed to happen. I did it once more but nothing. I really started to wonder when I realized that it wasn't plugged in!

See, these times I really feel at home with my hair :) otherwise I just love it! (said as a true stereotype ;))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti